Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nothing is Impossible

  This last week has been really hard for me. One of my hardest weeks yet. It is during times like these that I really want to just pack up and drive home. However, I can't do that. If I came home now I would be letting the enemy win. Not gonna happen!
  Jesus speaks to me through worship so often. I love it! Sunday morning during the worship we sang a new song that comes from
"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." -Philippians 4:13
 The timing on introducing this song was PERFECT! I knew on Sunday that God was calling me to do what I felt was the impossible. The song has a line that says "through you...strongholds are broken" and this is exactly what needed to happen. God knew. He was calling me to a stretching week and He was simply reminding me that He would be there with me. Thank you Jesus! You are so faithful!!
  I've included the lyrics to the song for you because it is too good not to share. :)

Nothing is Impossible
Planetshakers
Through You I can do anything
I can do all things
'Cause it's You who gives me strength
Nothing is impossible


Through You blind eyes are open
Strongholds are broken
I am living by faith
Nothing is impossible


I'm not gonna live by what I see
I'm not gonna live by what I feel
Deep down I know that You're here with me
And I know that You can do anything


I believe, I believe
I believe, I believe in you


 
    I'm not gonna live by what I see, I'm not gonna live by what I feel this week! You don't have to either. Lean on God to give you the strength that you need. He is with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment