Friday, February 10, 2012

One of the Loves of My Life

  Last Monday, February 6th, was a very important day. It was the 8th birthday of my handsome nephew Gabriel. I think it may have been the 1st year that I was not there for his birthday. I got to call him and talk on the phone during the family birthday party, so that made me feel a little closer to home. :)
  Gabriel is such a special kid! We have always had a close bond. When my sister was pregnant with him I used to sing to her stomach and talk to him. I claim that as the reason why we are so close. Here are just a few of the reasons why I love him:

  *Gabriel has a very generous heart
  *Gabriel loves Jesus very much
  *Gabriel can be quite the romantic kid...he loves to go on 'boy-girl' dates
  *Gabriel has written several stories of Gabriel and Stefanie because he loves his Aunt Stefanie
  *Gabriel loves people
  *Gabriel loves to sing - he used to go around singing Tobymac's song "Made to Love" to everyone
  *Gabriel loves his Aunt Stefanie (I couldn't help repeating that!)

   I might be slightly biased, but I think he's the coolest 8 year-old boy I know. :)

Happy belated Birthday to Gabriel!!!

Beginnings - February 2004

Fall 2004

Swimming in the summer of 2006

InternationalFest 2006


Fall Festival 2007

Christmas 2007 - Spiderman Blanket

School Carnival 2008

Winter 2009
 
Summer 2010 at Daddy Cakes Cupcakes
 


Summer 2011
Driving me to Colorado for DLA in 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment