Friday, January 27, 2012

Garden of the gods...

  Last weekend it was 60 degrees outside so I took advantage of that and went to Garden of the gods with some of my good friends. We walked around inside the park. Normally I drive around and walk in a different spot so I absolutely loved it! For some reason this is one of my most favorite places to go....I love feeling small compared to how large God and His creation is. Even though it makes me feel small it also makes me feel protected. God is SO much bigger than me!

God = Big
Me = Small



Caleb explaining how to capture a 'great' picture







Lindy-Joy

Me and Lindy

One of the many faces of Caleb...and Lance on the left

We played in here a bit. :)


Our group!
Lance, me, and Josh on the top
Kimdona, Lindy, Mali, and Caleb

Me and Mali!!


Practicing a 'trust fall'...

Need I say...God is awesome!!!
  Because I love this place I took lots of pictures!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed them. :)

Funny Story:
When I first came to Colorado my mom and Gabriel drove up as well. While we were driving through Garden of the gods Gabriel says "Why does it say Garden of the gods? There is only one God!"
Gabriel is already becoming a mighty man of God and he is only 7 (8 on Feb. 6). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment