Friday, January 13, 2012

Home ;-)


    I love Jesus. I love my family. I love my friends. My break was fantastic because I got to spend time with them all! I definitely spent time alone with Jesus, because, He is my source of joy, energy, strength,  and life. Without Him, without spending time with Him, I am miserable. So...why would I not spend time with Him. I definitely spent time with my family. They are so near and dear to my heart. I feel so very blessed to call each member someone that I love. I definitely spent time with my friends. I live 500 miles away from them. I'll take advantage of the times I have with them!  And now, it's time for pictures! I am trying to keep some of my posts shorter since I have had several longer ones recently....  ;-)

I started my break off my going to my good friend Rachael's graduation from Washburn University!!

I Really wanted to buy her flowers...but I didn't have time...
The thought counts right? ;-)

Starbucks with GREAT friends!!

We spent 3 1/2 hours at Starbucks....
definitely had lots to catch up on!
p.s. Ari came with us...she just didn't think she was 'picture worthy'

Kaci and Kelsey

Tay and Kaci

Me and Kelsey
Winter Wonderland w/Rachael
My mom and Karen came as well...I just can't post their picture. ;)

Winter Wonderland!!

Going under the tunnel at Wonderland
Coffee with Sarah at Classic Bean!! :)

Date with Mikaela,
my Beautiful almost teenaged niece!
Zech fell asleep...
we partied too late for a 4 year-old at his dad's 30th birthday party...

I did so much more than these pictures show...I just got too caught up in the moment sometimes to take pictures. Being away from home and going back makes my time home all the more precious!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the Starbucks pictures. I like them! That was such a fun coffee date. And my red hat sure does stand out....wow! haha

    ReplyDelete