Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Psalm of Praise

  So much has been happening in my life lately and I have failed to blog about it. I am truly sorry. I promise to try harder now! ;) Jesus has been moving in a mighty MIGHTY way. I love it! I love Him! I'll write that on all my blogs because He is just so wonderful. Every day I fall more in love and I am not joking. Every day He reveals something new to me and I can't help but love Him for that. He's the only man in my life that I will call beautiful, because He truly is.
  Half of DLA is on tour this week in either California or Texas. They climbed into vans and headed out to spread the Word of Jesus to churches, to youth groups, who need a new Word from God. We have this HUGE conference that happens in the summer. These tours are just little pieces of the Desperation Conference.
  Those of us back home have had the wonderful (I truly mean it) experience of staying home and praying for hours on end. 6 hours a day to be exact. I love it, I really do! Sure, it has been challenging, but God has been my strength. God has been revealing SO much to me in this last week. I am SO stoked about my future and what is to come. We get the opportunity to pray a few night watch shifts: either 12-3am or 3-6am. During my night watch shift the prayer leader had us write our own Psalm to God. If David can write praises to God, why can't we? I absolutely loved it. I think I might make my own book of Psalms....there is just SO much to write about God! :) I just really wanted to share one of mine with you. This is what God has been doing in my life.

My Psalm of Praise to God
Jesus I praise you!
Your ways are wonderful, beyond anything that I can imagine.
You blow me away. Every single day. I love it! :)
You fascinate me. Every single day you show me something new.
You romance me. Every single day. Open my eyes to this romance.
You healed me. You removed my shame and guilt from my past.
You've given me joy. Some days I just can't help but laugh with you.
You hold me. I love when you wrap your arms around me.
You comfort me. On  days when I can't stand, you carry me.
      You wipe away my tears and tell me you love me.
You promised me dreams. I dreamt. Then you told me your dreams are bigger.
You taught me the power our words have to speak life and death over situations.
You pulled me away from my friends and family and you gave me new friends, a new family.
      You gave me a double portion.
You asked me to come away with you. I did and I don't regret it.
You set me free to dance in your presence once again.
You made me pure. You gave me a white dress.
You asked me to marry you. I said yes.

*What has God done for you lately? Have you shared it with anyone? Write it down. Tell someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment