Monday, December 12, 2011

The Great Romancer

  I've told you before about The Love Story of Jesus and Stefanie. I started it out with the intention of writing down the ways that Jesus romances me, thinking it would be every once in a while. I wasn't thinking I would write something down every day. Well, Jesus had a different plan. He challenged me. He told me that He romances me every single day and it is time for me to see that. ;)
  In a relationship, if your significant other does not daily affirm their love for you, you begin to feel the lack. Yes, they don't have to buy you roses every day or write you a love song. They should do something small though. Tell you they appreciate you, or love you. Give you a hug or a kiss. Wink at you from across the room. Something to know you are valued by them.
  Jesus told me that He shows His love to me every single day. It might just simply be by giving me a great seat at a performance that I arrived late to and shouldn't have even had a seat at. It might be running in to an old friend I haven't seen in a while. It might be by giving me a new friend (I deeply value friendships). It might be a promise He spoke long ago finally coming true. It might be witnessing a miraculous healing happen. It might be simply Him speaking the words to me "I love you." Whatever it is, Jesus shows His love to me every day.
  He does the same to you as well. Do you know when Jesus is romancing you? Are you aware or unaware?

We had a barn dance in DSM 2 weeks ago.
Alana and I with our fake mustaches. ;)
Alana & Lauren
Two Beautiful jr. girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment