Friday, September 2, 2011

Our God Reigns

  My God, our God, is SO amazing!! If we truly allow Him to have control of our lives we will not be disappointed. When God takes over, He TAKES OVER! When we are willing to walk out in faith the life God has planned for us we can truly live. No fear of walking the wrong path. God's path is the right path!
   God has shown me oodles of times how amazing He is. For me living past day 1 is an example of how amazing God is. Just last week God reminded me again, for the millioneth time, or quite possibly a higher number, of how wonderful He is. I posted a while back of how I had a goal of $8000 for my school. I couldn't earn the money on my own. There was simply no way! I told God "If you want me to go to DLA, you have to provide me with the money. I can't do it on my own."
  Well, God Came Through! :) I was short a chunk of money and last friday God sent someone to provide me with the exact amount I needed to meet my goal. Considering the large amount I needed, I know it was NO accident. The occurrence was God-ordained! Whether they believe it or not, God planned it.
  I firmly believe that God blessed me for my faith in Him throughout this journey of saving money. I didn't allow myself to fret for long over my money. I asked God for help so I knew He was going to help me. Whether or not He did it on my time schedule was a Whole different story. I have reached my goal and beyond! (I did not include quite everything I needed in my goal. Why I don't know! I suppose it was because I didn't want to get too crazy with the amount of money I needed. God saw past my foolishness and provided me with MORE than enough.) That's just the way God is. ;)
 Are you struggling with trusting God about something right now? 2 Corinthians 5:7 says "We live by faith, not by sight." Let God reign in your life! Step out in faith. Give God something you are holding on to. He will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment