Sunday, September 25, 2011

Roller Coaster Road

  HOLA AMIGOS!!! I pray you are doing well! I can truthfully say that I am.
  The last several weeks have been so very interesting. God has been working on me. He has been breaking me. He has been opening my eyes to things I tried to hide away. He has successfully taken me out of my comfort zone. I had to rely solely on Him because He was all I had. I am already SO grateful for the opportunity to be here, in Colorado Springs.
  I have had many days when I wanted to quit and go home. Luckily I am not the quitting type of person and so as much I might have wanted to go home, it would NEVER happen. I know there will be days ahead when I feel I am at the end of myself and want to leave. That is EXACTLY when God can move the most in my life. When I have no strength left, God moves more. When I am not in the way, God moves and HE gets all of the glory! :)
  Oh I love Jesus SO very much! As hard as I think my life is, as big as my struggles appear to myself, they are nothing compared to what Jesus has endured so I could be forgiven. His love is so endless. His love is so perfect. My finite being can only grasp a tiny piece of how infinite God and His love really is.
  I titled this post Roller Coaster Road because there is this road here with that name. The road is so cool because that is truly what it feels like driving on the street, a roller coaster. Lots of ups and downs. Just like my life has felt. I was too focused on my emotions, and not on God. I am striving to stay aware of my fluttering emotions and give them all to God. Please pray that I keep my focus on God, the only steady thing in this life.

"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17-19

No comments:

Post a Comment