Thursday, September 29, 2011

Love

  Yesterday was Zechariah's birthday. He turned 4! Wow! Where does time go!? I love that boy So very much! I love all of my nieces and nephews So very much! I can't imagine the love that I will feel towards my own children because the love I have for Mikaela, Ariel, Gabriel, and Zechariah is already So great. To think that the love God has for each and every one of us is SO SO SO SO SO SO much greater than the strongest love we have towards another human being. God blows me away! His love is truly indescribable!

"For your steadfast love is before my eyes,
and I walk in your faithfulness."
Psalm 26:3

  I keep thinking about people I love, and the people that love me. Some friends of mine decided to try and raise money so I can come home for a weekend. I am not sure if they will be able to earn the money, but the fact that they are willing to sacrifice their money for me means a LOT to me!
  I am finally at a place where I feel like I belong at DLA, where I have some new and amazing friends. I was just sitting and dwelling on the love of friends and God said, "The love that I have for you goes beyond any earthly love you have experienced. I love you more than you'll ever know!" WOW!
  My friend Brenna told me about a video she watched that was showing Jesus dying on the cross for us and it said 'If you were the ONLY person on earth, Jesus still would have gone through all of that for you.' Again, WOW!
"The LORD is gracious and merciful,
slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love."
Psalm 145:8

  Notice how both of the verses I included have the word steadfast in them? I decided to check out the definition on www.dictionary.com. Steadfast: unwavering, firmly fixed in place or position.
The love that God has for us, for me AND for YOU will always be there. No amount of failures on our part will lead to an end to God's love. He is. His love is steadfast. His love for you is unwavering, firmly fixed in place or position. HE LOVES YOU!!! Please, embrace His love if you haven't already. If you think you have fully experienced His love already, you haven't. Keep asking Him for more of it, because He has more to give!!
  I love the way God directs our thought processes. I was just going to write a blog about my amazing nephew and instead landed on the love of God. :) I just can't get away from God...and I LOVE IT!! :)
  My good friend Mali just wrote a really good blog about God's love. That may have also influenced my thought process tonight. Read and enjoy! http://maliishappy.blogspot.com/2011/09/uncomprehendable-love.html?spref=fb

I thought I would close with a few pictures of me and Zechie! :)
1) September 28, 2007 - the day I met him. ;)
2) Visiting me in Mexico 2008
3) One day when I was babysitting in 2009
4)  My 21st Birthday I had some pretty amazing visitors. Zech was one of them!







No comments:

Post a Comment