Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One of the Loves of My Life

 I am convinced that God sent Gabriel and Zechariah (my nephews) to me for a reason. They are my little buddies and they absolutely love me. I ABSOLUTELY love them back as well!! For the time being I am called to be single and it's okay, because I have Gabe and Zech. Whenever I am feeling sad they give me a hug. I have SO much fun with them!!
  Zechariah broke his arm about a month ago and has had a cast on. For a 3, soon to be 4 year old, having a cast on in the summer is tough. Zech was not supposed to get his cast off until after I was gone. However, last week my sister and Zech showed up at my work and revealed to me that his red arm was gone! He was free! To celebrate I took Zech swimming. We had a blast!!
 To make the morning even more special for me - Zechariah would not let me stop taking pictures. He normally does not want to cooperate but for some reason he kept asking to take one more! He loves his Aunt Steffie....and she loves him right back!

P.S. My surprise that I could not share before was that I got my braces off!!! After 18 months I am also free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment