Sunday, July 1, 2012

Spring Break

     I got to come home for my spring break, 2 months ago, and spend some much needed time with friends and family. Such a blessing whenever I get to spend a short while at home. I just wanted to share a few pictures from that wonderful week. :)

I stopped at Monument Rocks on the way home. If you ever drive through KS, it's worth the stop!!!




I am SO glad I got to see Gabe play soccer while I was home AND see Mikaela at her track meet!

My buddy :)



My niece is officially taller than me. It's okay.
I went and played putt-putt with Mikaela and Shaun. Such fun! I have a goofy family. Mikaela talked in a British accent the whole night...and so did I. ;)



Practicing their balancing skills...

I gotta represent!! ;-)

Yeah, she's got skills! ;-)

My mom does a Bible study with the grand kids. I got to join the girls at Orange Leaf!




We spent the day at the Salina Zoo. Fun stuff!!













Someday I'll get over my fear of lions but for now....


Can't stop in Topeka without a summer visit to Tad's...or Billy Vanilly. ;)



So, if you can't tell I kind of LOVE Zechariah. He's my special buddy.

He just looked toooo cute reading his book in the car. :)

Silly guy. He got himself stuck on the car.
All in all it was a great trip home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment