Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Great Romancer

   I have a wonderful update on my car!! The person who hit my car was going to pay 100% for the dent in my car. I got an estimate and was all set to bring my car in to the shop when someone wiser than me shared their fantastic wisdom with me.
   Instead of getting my car fixed I can keep the money and have a dent in my car. Body work is expensive. This means I could get a lot of money back. I don't have a job this year. This means no earning money to put into a new car fund. My car still gets older each day. I'm not making money. Only God could and indeed did provide me with money to start a new car fund when I am actually not making any money. I think I'll keep my dent. ;) Everytime I look at my dent now I am reminded of how awesome God is. He blessed me through a strange circumstance. I like it. A lot.
  God continues to romance me every single day. How wonderful is He! :)

"Every good and perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of heavenly lights,
who does not change like shifting shadows."
James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment