Sunday, October 14, 2012

He's Calling You Away

 I had the wonderful privilege of driving to Kansas City this past week to spend a few hours in the International House of Prayer. Night and day - 24/7 - there is prayer and worship being lifted up to God.  After spending a whole year in a season of prayer and then coming back home I most definitely needed that trip. While I was there one of the worship leaders went into a time of prophetic worship. Basically they were singing words that they felt like Jesus was saying for the people in the room. These words touched me so much that I wanted to share them with you.

"It's time to leave behind what is familiar and come away. Don't cling to the illusion of safety. The safest place is by my side. I am looking for a suitable partner, so come away. I'm calling you away from your fears. We've come so far, come away farther...leave the safety of this place. Come and make me your hiding place. Arise my love and come away. I'm about to move things around. With just one breath everything changes. Are you ready to run my beloved one? I want you with me at the helm of the ship. At the crest of the wave. It's a season of change. It's a season of shifting and I'm calling you away cause I want you with me. Are you ready to run? Make me your safe place."

No comments:

Post a Comment