Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Random Life

   DLA has kept me quite busy these last few weeks...months even. It has been great. We get to spend so much time in community. Some nights we just hang out and play games. Some nights we serve at concerts or conferences or high school/junior high services or we go on retreats or we have dance parties. I just wanted to share some pictures of fun nights.

We had a retreat here at the church and we had a little 90's dance party!!
 

Bowling with some friends....
 Austin, Lindy-Joy, Caleb, and Josh
Shiloh, Rachelle, me, and Brenna
Austin and his crazy hair!

Shilo!

For the past several years I have done a Valentine's party for all my single girl friends. I didn't do it this year...some other friends planned a party instead. It was such a blessing!!


Me and Marisela :)
We had fun doing our nails and just hanging out!!
  We had a bonfire party at my house...after I discovered that I had a fire pit. :)


We decided to straighten Austin's hair. Bad idea!
4 guys on the couch...Buckie, Caleb, Austin (he's hidden) and Josh...
Marisela and I :)
  
Jesus Culture came to our church. We had a concert. It was legit! It's so great when you go to a
 church that can hold a concert with thousands of people....definitely wouldn't happen at home. Watching thousands of people worship Jesus together is one of my favorite things. SO awesome!!



And....I got my haircut!!


No comments:

Post a Comment