Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Great Romancer

   
  Valentine's Day.  As I drove to work I thought, didn't even say it out loud, 'God since it's just us again this year I would really like some physical evidence of your love for me. I know you love me, but can you show me somehow today?' I was at work for an hour or so when my sister came in with my two nephews. Zechariah, my youngest nephew, was all dressed up and he had a big card for me & some candy. He had colored in the card for me and written that he loved me. Super cute. As they were walking out the door he turned and came walking back rather shyly to ask 'Would you be my 'true love'?' Of course I said yes! ;) God continues to use Zechariah and Gabriel to remind me of His love for me. It's pretty legit. I have a special bond with my nephews that I wouldn't trade for anything. They are my favorite boys ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment