Thursday, June 27, 2013

Color Vibe

 Hellooooooooooo friends!!

  This last weekend I got to do something I've always been wanting to do.....run a 5K!! I'm working on this Dream Book that has a list and pictures of all of the things I want to do, the places I want to go (there is A LOT!!), and the things I want to accomplish so that I live my life to the fullest, not wasting a moment.

   Running a 5K is one of my beginning goals. I started running a few years ago but I never actually got around to doing this. Now I can honestly say I have, and I want to do another! This one was fun because every mile there were people standing at a checkpoint to throw color (cornstarch with color in it) on you. Everyone was given a packet of color before the race started & we were supposed to throw it all over the crowd of people. Unfortunately my color didn't stick as much as I wanted it to, but it was still a fun experience!!

 Here are a few pictures. :)


My running partner, mi hermano. :)

Ariel joined in at the end. I found more color to apply to myself. ;)






They had a color party after, full of dancing and throwing color.

No comments:

Post a Comment